To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and customer service in the special events industry, Cover Ups Linens may use information from our interactions with you to improve both our products and our service levels. Because your privacy is important to us, we protect your personal information to ensure that it remains secure.
How we collect information
Whenever you conduct business with Cover Ups Linens, through our web site, we obtain certain contact information that we need to complete your transaction. This may include your name, business name, address, telephone number, fax number, or your E-mail address.
- Upon placing an order with us, your E-mail address is automatically added to our newsletter database so that we may keep you informed about new product additions and other important announcements.
- Your E-mail address is added to our newsletter database if you specifically request to receive information from us about our products and services, either through the web site or through our office.
- Your E-mail address is added to our newsletter database if you provided it to us through an industry trade show or magazine information request card.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your rental or purchase transactions
- to provide the services and information you request
- to notify you about the status of your current or future linen orders
- to send you our catalogs and brochures by U.S. Mail
- to advise you of new inventory additions, holiday closure dates, price changes and other important national or regional news via our monthly E-mail newsletter
- to improve our inventory selections and level of customer service
Others with whom we share your information
We do not share your E-mail information with anyone outside of Cover Ups Linens. Our monthly newsletter is sent through our internal Marketing Department, so no third party E-mail distributor is given your E-mail address.
Your choices regarding use of the information we collect
If you do not wish to receive our monthly E-mail newsletter containing new product announcements, you have the option to ‘unsubscribe’ at any time by replying to the e-mail with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.
Please note that many promotions and mailings are completed several weeks in advance, so you may continue to receive a single newsletter or important announcement after you have chosen to unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience in giving us time to carry out your request.
We’ll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions. Please: